All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to truly live a life of FREEDOM? Have you maximized your capacity to be live free? The concept of freedom can seem a little overwhelming, and for most of us; we already think we are free. This book is a short read purposed to shift our attention to freedom. The journey to freedom isn't always clear as it is uniquely personal to the seeker; yet there are some fundamentals we all need to successfully attain the next level of freedom. Enlightenment, Encouragement, and Empowerment are the 3 E's for your journey to freedom. Jump start your path to with new insight, and a fresh perspective.
- Author BiographyCatherine R. McCray Pastor- Life Coach- Mentor- Speaker- Singer- Author Catherine R. McCray is a highly sought after professional speaker and certified Christian development and success coach. She provides encouragement, enlightenment, and empowerment for teens and women through public speaking, consulting, mentoring, and coaching programs. Birthed from a passion to serve, Catherine is the proud founder of The Dames & Damzels Project, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to empower girls in under-served communities. It also serves as an exchange; bridging the generational gap between women. Catherine's transformational work as a speaker has helped women develop self-worth, confidence, a healthier understanding of the power of their choice, life skills (coping & communication skills), successful relationships (mother/daughter, friendships, romance, etc.), and skills to transition successfully into the next phase of their lives. Her transparency and incredible insight has allowed her to gain the trust and respect of colleagues in her field and throughout her community. Catherine's approach is a practical one - infusing principles of Christianity, making her stand out above the rest. Her personality brings the HOPE needed to move forward to greatness. Mentor, coach, speaker, wife, pastor, mother, daughter, friend; God has truly gifted Catherine with the goods to change the WORLD.
- Author(s)Catherine McCray
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight68 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.