All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features the works of photography students from one of the world's most prestigious art colleges--ECAL in Switzerland, which trains graphic artists, designers, typographers, filmmakers and photographers. It includes interviews with visiting professors, including Oliver Broomberg, Jason Evans, Paolo Roversi and Joachim Schmid.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Content Note385
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAlexis Georgacopoulos
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.