All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionGalactic adventures, environmental wars, science truth, romantic comedy, spiritual truths, fantastic creatures, new worlds, old kwledge, friendship, and lessons in love and life. In the year 2545, Hazel Clay embarks on a journey that will change her life forever. While attending the School of the Cosmos, Hazel finds herself the leader of a secret organization whose goal is to regain control of the school's na fish, which is the size of a Basilasaurus. This leads Hazel into an underwater city, both enchanting and disturbing. The city is on the brink of exhausting its natural resource-the surrounding underwater forest. The residents are organizing, and Hazel and her friends are at the tipping point of a revolution. Hazel learns to see a clearer view of the Omniverse around her, and experiences many realities, from natural healing to using fungus to remove toxins from soil and water. The book has many environmental themes and is designed to give readers a larger view of the world. Although it is full of real science and new-age material, this book is a sci-fi fantasy that blends school with adventure and kwledge. The subjects include: farming, aliens, space travel, evil empires, environmental wars, natural medicine, qi gong, na techlogy, micro-remediation, religion, and of course, revolutions.
- Author(s)C. L. Mullins
- PublisherRegent Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegent Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date25/06/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.