All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume documents this unique family of cell surface proteins. Despite masquerading as intractable and difficult to clone and characterize, ENOX proteins have and continue to offer remarkable opportunities for research, commercial development and outside confirmation of therapeutic, diagstic and new paradigms to help explain complex biological processes.
- Author(s)D. James Morre,Dorothy M. Morre
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight944 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.