All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe broad range of EMDR is explored via case examples addressing complex emotional problems such as postpartum depression, survivor guilt, and the effects of child abuse. A new chapter on PTSD, written in the wake of September 11, is featured in this paperback edition of Manfield's acclaimed work.
- Author BiographyPhilip Manfield lives in Albany, California.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication04/11/2003
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byPhilip Manfield
- Edition StatementExpanded Second Edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.