Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionEMS Community Risk Reduction is designed to be used as a reference and how-to manual for EMS managers seeking to develop or manage an EMS risk reduction program in their community. For information on teaching and learning resources, please contact your Brady representative. Teaching and Learning Experience * Examples throughout the text help the EMS manager effectively create a vision and a program, regardless of the complexity or simplicity of the program. * Offers EMS managers a solid foundation of understanding of each of the topic areas. ***** This title is available only through the Pearson Custom Library (PCL). To order, click here www.pearsoncustomlibrary.com. PCL allows customers to create customized textbooks, giving students a more engaging and affordable education. Customers also have the option of purchasing the full text without customization in the Pearson Custom Library. For more information about customization opportunities, refer to http://www.pearsoncustomlibrary.com. Because this program is print-on-demand, printing will t start until we receive a purchase order from your bookstore. Please place your book order with the bookstore as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your book to print. Additional time is required for outside content and/or packaging with other components.
- Author BiographyDr. Lindsey is the Fire Chief for Estero Fire Rescue. Additionally, he serves as the education coordinator for 24-7 EMS, and an adjunct instructor for St Petersburg EMS program. He is an experienced leader, educator, lecturer, author, and consultant in emergency services. Dr. Lindsey earned his doctorate and master's degree in Curriculum and Instruction from USF. He holds a bachelor's degree in Fire and Safety Engineering from the University of Cincinnati, and an associate in paramedic from Harrisburg Area Community College. Dr. Lindsey has over twenty-eight years of diverse experience in the emergency services industry. He serves as an Advisory Council member for the National EMS Advisory Council and the State of Florida EMS, representative to the Fire and Emergency Services Higher Education EMS degree committee, and as a Vice-Chairman for the Florida Fire Chief Association EMS Section.
- Author(s)Jeffrey T. Ph.D Lindsey,Keith T. Monosky
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date11/08/2014
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.