Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $129.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorkText on documentation, or PCR (patient care reports) writing. Contains legal and business implications of improper documentation, paper and electronic documentation processes, and lots of practice exercises. An in-text CD will include several PCR versions, and audio glossary (for proper termilogy and pronunciation), and additional exercises.
- Author BiographyJohn Snyder is an EMS consultant specializing in education, program, and staff development and reimbursement matters. A graduate of Creighton University's Paramedic Training Program in Omaha, Nebraska, and Rogers State University in Claremore, Oklahoma, John has been in EMS for 25 years. John has a strong clinical foundation, with over 22 years of EMS practice, and has served as a paramedic program instructor, field and communications supervisor, education manager, director of operations, critical care RN, and as a member of the medical review management team of one of the nation's largest Medicare Part B carriers.
- Author(s)John Snyder
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/04/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight549 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.