All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionEzekiel's call to the prophetic ministry came to him in exile in Babylonia during the period leading up to the final capture of Jerusalem and destruction of the temple. The first half of the book which bears his name prounces God's judgement on his people in the face of the widespread belief that, despite their persistent unfaithfulness and idolatry, God would never ultimately permit their city or temple to be overthrown. Yet, even in the midst of judgement, God had t utterly abandoned his people, and later chapters of the prophecy look forward to a future time when a redeemed Israel would once more worship and serve God in the land which he had promised to their fathers.
- Author BiographyPeter Naylor (1937-2007) obtained his M.Th at the University of London, and then studied Semitics at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. He was also awarded a Ph.D. from Potchefstroom University, South Africa. Before retirement he pastored congregations in Suffolk and then at Wellingborough, Northants, England.
- Author(s)Peter Naylor
- PublisherEvangelical Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2011
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleEPSC Commentary Series
- Place of PublicationCounty Durham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintEvangelical Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.