Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIt's easy and fun to teach preschool children English as a second or foreign language. Five simple stories children love with BONUS lesson plans and flashcards. Save a huge amount of time and be a success with these fun preschool stories. For beginners, aged 3 to 5 (or 6). Follow in the footsteps of thousands of teachers, already using this easy, fun curriculum in preschool groups and classes around the world. (Thousands of schools and teachers are using the downloadable version available on the author's website teachingenglishgames.com) What you will get from this book:
- Five Stories for Preschool: Book 1 covers greetings, animals, colours, numbers, action verbs and other useful vocabulary.
- 52 full-page colour illustrations
- Simple, repetitive story texts for complete beginners
- Lesson plans to follow and flashcards in the free bonus (see below)Getting your Free Bonus Included free with this book are 5 lesson plans made from games. Download these (PDF) and follow the step by step guide to teach the vocabulary in each story. Learn and use this fun method, described in detail in each lesson plan and your pupils will love you, and they'll love learning English ! 35 colour flashcards are also included as PDF downloads alongside the story book. The author is at hand to help you with any teaching challenges you may have along the way. Buy your copy of ESL Stories for Preschool, Book 1, by scrolling up and clicking Buy Now With 1-Click.
- Author BiographyShelley Ann Vernon has created a series of successful teaching resources for teachers around the world including games, songs, stories and plays and skits. Having studied languages at Durham University, TEFL and music at Canterbury Christchurch she taught English around the world and in the UK. Her positive nature and love of life come across in her books which encourage teachers to make their lessons fun and effective, thus developping a better connection with their pupils and leading to a more satisfying teaching experience.
- Author(s)Shelley Ann Vernon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.