All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForms, checklists, and step-by-step instructions for choosing and implementing an ESOP Financial officers need to kw how to compare an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with other comparable plans and how to effectively present an ESOP proposal to corporate executives. ESOP Workbook: The Ultimate Instrument in Succession Planning is designed to help the corporate owner, financial officer, CPA, and attorney determine if an ESOP is appropriate for meeting a company's objectives and, if so, how to successfully implement a suitable ESOP. The Workbook's step-by-step use of forms and checklists shows the financial officer how to judge the feasibility of installing an ESOP versus other qualified or nqualified plans or approaches. Divided into three sections-- Decision Stage, Valuation and Financing Stage, and Transaction Stage-- the Workbook answers such questions as: How to decide upon your objectives How to value your company How to determine the feasibility of an ESOP How to obtain financing What to do about your present plan How to invest the proceeds How to do the accounting How to communicate the ESOP to employees Once a suitable plan is chosen, the Workbook then guides readers through the entire implementation process. The Workbook also contains useful information for financial advisors and life insurance agents who need to kw about ESOPs for their business. Valuable as a supplement to ESOP: The Ultimate Instrument in Succession Planning or as an independent resource, the ESOP Workbook is a one-stop practical guide for CPAs, attorneys, CFOs, and owners of private and public companies.
- Author BiographyROBERT A. FRISCH is Chairman/CEO of The ESOT Group, Inc., in Los Angeles, California, a firm that specializes in the implementation and management of ESOPs.
- Author(s)Robert A. Frisch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight174 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.