All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionCombining thousands of insightful tes with the complete ESV Bible text, the ESV Literary Study Bible helps readers understand God's Word more fully, in all its richness and beauty.
- Author BiographyLeland Ryken (PhD, University of Oregon) served as professor of English at Wheaton College for nearly 50 years. He has authored or edited over fifty books, including The Word of God in English and A Complete Handbook of Literary Forms in the Bible. He is a frequent speaker at the Evangelical Theological Society's annual meetings and served as literary stylist for the English Standard Version Bible. Philip Graham Ryken (DPhil, University of Oxford) is the eighth president of Wheaton College. Formerly, he served as senior minister of Philadelphia's historic Tenth Presbyterian Church. He has written or edited more than 40 books, including the popular title Loving the Way Jesus Loves, and has lectured and preached at universities and seminaries worldwide.
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication26/09/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Bibles
- Weight1334 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byLeland Ryken,Philip Graham Ryken
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.