All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionETpedia is an essential resource for those who teach English as a second or foreign language. It provides new or experienced teachers with 1,000 creative tips, techniques, questions, thoughts and ideas on common teaching and classroom issues. Each section covers a different aspect of teaching and offers a selection of 10 tips or pointers to aid and inspire practice. The content includes teaching language points, planning and preparing lessons, writing materials, supporting colleagues, tackling teacher's block and developing personal practice. A flexible and adaptable resource, it can be dipped into or read cover to cover as preparation for a first teaching job. The layout and wide margins allow space for writing tes about how the materials were used or adapted and supplementary PDFs and video are accessible online to support the use of the resource in practice. ETpedia can be used with all levels and ages and for one-to-one or classroom teaching.
- Author BiographyJohn Hughes - has worked in English language teaching since 1992 as a teacher, teacher trainer, manager and author. is a well-known presenter at international teachers' conferences and associations. runs workshops and delivers teacher training on behalf of schools, universities and publishers. has managed ELT departments in Poland, Italy and the UK. has authored and co-authored coursebooks for teenagers, adults, business people and university students. is a part-time teacher trainer on courses at Oxford University. also delivers training online via webinars and in virtual learning environments. has written features and articles for many journals and magazines, including English Teaching Professional and Modern English Teacher. still teaches overseas students in Oxford. is a regular ELT blogger with posts on many blogs including his own at www.elteachertrainer.com.
- Author(s)John Hughes
- PublisherPavilion Publishing and Media Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Publishing (Brighton) Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.