All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspiring collection analyzes the contribution of EU development policy to poverty reduction. It focuses on various aspects of the policy - trade, agriculture and food security, and modes of policy making and implementation - and covers three geographical areas in relation to Europe - Latin America, Asia and Africa/Middle East. The volume concludes with practical recommendations for improving EU development policy with a view to enhancing its effectiveness.
- Author BiographyWil Hout is Associate Professor of World Development and Dean at the Institute of Social Studies in The Hague, The Netherlands.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe International Political Economy of New Regionalisms Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byWil Hout
- Series Edited byProfessor Timothy M. Shaw
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.