All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysing the relationship between EU unity and effectiveness in multilateral negotiations on food standards, climate change and health, this book develops a new model that simplifies earlier work on 'actorness' as well as combining insights from institutionalist, intergovernmentalist and constructivist theories.
- Author BiographyLouise Van Schaik is Reseach Fellow, Clingendael European Studies Programme, Clingendael Institute, Netherlands.
- Author(s)Louise G. van Schaik
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe European Union in International Affairs
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.