All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work discusses the potential enlargement of the EU to embrace the countries of Central and Eastern Europe and the ermous challenges, opportunities and threats this poses for parties on both sides. Understanding of the diversity of the issues raised, even by experimental expansion, is limited and rarely extends beyond the concerns voiced in a particular policy arena. This volume brings together contributions from specialists across the spectrum of the social sciences who consider the possible outcomes. The authors consider the countries to which membership might rationally be extended, and discus the future of a Union that continues to be exclusive, but which must advance in the context of the overall march of globalization. The contributions from numerous disciplines are complementary and include both macro and micro perspectives.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2003
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight472 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byHilary Ingham,Mike Ingham
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.