All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the relations between two geographical areas with different levels of regional institutionalization: the European Union and Latin America. Characterized by low interdependence and asymmetry, this relationship operates in different levels ranging from EU-individual countries to EU-Latin American summits.
- Author BiographyRoberto Dominguez is Associate Professor at Suffolk University in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. He was Jean Monnet fellow at the European University Institute in Florence. His current research interest is on comparative regional security governance and European Union-Latin American Relations. His most recent publications is The OSCE: Soft Security for a Hard World (2014).
- Author(s)Roberto Dominguez
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe European Union in International Affairs
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.