All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third book in the bestselling Artech House EW 100 series is dedicated entirely to the practical aspects of electronic warfare against enemy communication. Like its predecessors, EW 103 presents a series of highly informative and easy-to-comprehend tutorials, along with insightful introductory and connective material that helps practitioners understand how each aspect fits together. From communications math, receiving systems, and signals, to communications emitter location, intercept, and jamming, this comprehensive volume covers all the key topics in the field.This title includes CD-ROM and Slide Rule! The CD-ROM contains time-saving formulas in spreadsheet format for the calculation of propagation losses, received signal strength, effective range, jamming to signal ratio and other important values. The book also comes packaged with a unique antenna and propagation slide rule for quick communication link calculations.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Adamy is president of Adamy Engineering and previously worked as a systems engineer and program manager on EW and reconnaissance programs delivering systems from DC to light on platforms from submarines to space. He has been involved in electronic warfare and related fields as an engineer and a manager for more than 40 years. He is also the author of EW 101: A First Course in Electronic Warfare and EW 102: A Second Course in Electronic Warfare (Artech House 2001, 2004), as well as several other books.
- Author(s)David Adamy
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.