All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the International Conference on Exotic Atoms and Related Topics (EXA 2011) held in Vienna, Austria, September 5-9, 2011. E.Widmann and O. Hartmann (Eds). Now the research in exotic atoms has a remarkable history of more than 50 years. Ermous success in the understanding of fundamental interactions and symmetries resulted from the research on these tiny objects at the femtoscale. This volume contains research papers on recent achievements and future opportunities of this highly interdisciplinary field of atomic, nuclear, and particle physics. The Proceedings are structured according to the conference session topics: Kaon-Nucleus and Kaon-Nucleon Interactions, Antihydrogen and Fundamental Symmetries, Hadronphysics with Antiprotons, Future Facilities and Instrumentation, and Low energy QCD. Reprint from Hyperfine Interactions volumes 209, 210 and 211.
- Author BiographyPaul Buhler, Olaf Hartmann, Johann Marton, Ken Suzuki, Eberhard Widmann, Johann Zmeskal. Austrian Academy of Sciences, Stefan Meyer Institute for Subatomic Physics, Boltzmanngasse 3, 1090 Vienna, Austria
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight707 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byEberhard Widmann,Johann Marton,Johann Zmeskal,Ken Suzuki,Olaf Hartmann,Paul Buhler
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.