Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionA series of 'coming of age stories as told by a seventeen year old boy born in the 1930s into one of Idaho Falls, Idaho's leading families. In grade school he quickly learns the disadvantages of his advantages. Mediating religious disputes between his Mormon and Catholic classmates leads him to question his and all religious beliefs. Cross-country family vacations, a fancy Prep school, summers spent on the family yacht, winter sports and back-country hikes broaden his world view and helps him learn how to survive high school as an outsider. A story of growth from a wide-eyed child to a more self-aware young man told with wry humor and wit.
- Author BiographyJohn David Rose, now passing 80 years of age and living in Asheville, North Carolina with wife Penny, has fulfilled many of the wishes he expressed as a youngster in these pages. In addition to assisting in raising three daughters and a step-daughter, he has worked in radio and television, climbed mountains, sailed his own boat across an ocean, acted professionally on stage, founded small businesses, worked in politics, and has written a book, Rescuing Capitalism from Corporatism, Greed and the American Corporate Culture, (2005).
- Author(s)John David Rose
- Date of Publication06/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.