All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIts 1971. Greenhorn agent Bob Steck arrives at the U.S. embassy in Tehran on his first assignment to learn his new Boss has just been murdered. His heart stops when he finds himself appointed as the new CIA bureau chief. He perceives the coming Islamic revolution and tries to warn Washington but his news is igred by politicians whose only interest is to sell airplanes and buy oil. As the disaster unfolds, Steck has to fight his way out of the country to save his embassy staff. Book one in a series following the career of CIA Spymaster Bob Steck.
- Author BiographyJames Ward is a vetran of the cold war and has spent thirty years traveling worldwide as a member of the military/industrial complex. He tells tales of clandestine operations framed by cultural and religious traditions of diverse nations. His works include the six book series: Bob Steck's adventures of a spymaster as well as several historical novels.
- Author(s)James Ward
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.