All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionHigh School Fun Bavarian Fun A Few Limericks and poems Chuck Hickey is 81 years of age and many years retired. He has written for the enjoyment of his co-workers for many years. Countless limericks, poems, and short adventures of a sort, mostly in a humorous vein. I reside with my wife, Jet, and our beloved doggie, Tinabelle, near Kyle, Texas. Many years ago I joined an online adult cribbage league. Eagle's League is a member of Case's leagues (POGO) and we play our games in POGO, Cribbage, Four player, Social, Four Square room. As you will see, I ,Pup, have taken this zany bunch through many adventures, and they have responded well, clamoring for more and more. A great bunch to portray, really. Naval Fun was submitted to a short story contest, was accepted, and has been published. The others are all new to the public. If you like these stories, or, better yet, if you like these characters, join us in Four Square, and we'll even sign you up, if you like. You'll have a blast. These people are every bit as nutty as they're portrayed.
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight461 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.