Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.48
About this product
- DescriptionEarly Adulthood in a Family Context, based on the 18th annual National Symposium on Family Issues, emphasizes the importance of both the family of origin and new and highly variable types of family formation experiences that occur in early adulthood. This volume showcases new theoretical, methodological, and measurement insights in hopes of advancing understanding of the influence of the family of origin on young adults' lives. Both family resources and constraints with respect to ecomic, social, and human capital are considered.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleNational Symposium on Family Issues
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlan Booth,Nancy S. Landale,Susan L. Brown,Susan M. McHale,Wendy D. Manning
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.