All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Morgan lays the foundations of what early childhood education is by integrating the history of the field with the philosophy and theories behind this discipline. With lucid and engaging prose, Morgan delineates the beginnings of early childhood education and how it has become an important field of study in education today. In this updated edition, a new chapter about critical race theory and its implications on early childhood education has been included.
- Author BiographyHarry Morgan teaches child development, learning theory, and research at the University of West Georgia in Carrollton. An early advocate of early childhood education, his experiences include teaching at Bank Street College in New York City, and professorships at Ohio University and Syracuse University. He is a graduate of New York University, The University of Massachusetts, and the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Harry Morgan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/01/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.