All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Morgan lays the foundations of what early childhood education is by integrating the history of the field with the philosophy and theories behind this discipline. With lucid and engaging prose, Morgan delineates the beginnings of early childhood education and how it has become an important field of study in education today. In this updated edition, a new chapter about critical race theory and its implications on early childhood education has been included.
- Author BiographyHarry Morgan teaches child development, learning theory, and research at the University of West Georgia in Carrollton. An early advocate of early childhood education, his experiences include teaching at Bank Street College in New York City, and professorships at Ohio University and Syracuse University. He is a graduate of New York University, The University of Massachusetts, and the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Harry Morgan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/01/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight404 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.