All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionEffective early intervention doesn't stop when the provider leaves the family s home. That s why every interventionist needs this practical source book, packed with research-based strategies for helping parents and caregivers take a consistent, active role in supporting young children s development. Targeting 80 skills in 6 key developmental domains for children birth to three, this reader-friendly guide gives professionals dozens of ready-to-use ideas for helping families and caregivers embed learning opportunities in their everyday routines. Early interventionists will turn to this book again and again for strategies that enhance child development, strengthen attachment, and help children with developmental delays participate fully in family life.
- Author Biography<strong>Merle Crawford</strong> has a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Special Education and Elementary Education and a Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy. In addition she has a graduate certificate in Applied Behaviour Analysis. She has extensive training in relationship-based interventions and is a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst and a Certified Infant Massage Instructor. She works primarily in Early Intervention integrating strategies from her varied training when coaching families and working with young children. <br><br><strong>Barbara Weber</strong> received her Bachelor of Science and Master Degree in Communication Disorders. She has a graduate certificate in Applied Behaviour Analysis. She holds the Certificate for Clinical Competence from the American Speech Hearing and Language Association and is a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst. She has worked with children and adults with a variety of disabilities for over 30 years in school, clinic and home settings. Barbara currently works with the birth to three population as her primary clinical focus and concentrates on collaborative processes to help families integrate routine based intervention.
- Author(s)Barbara Weber,Merle J. Crawford
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.