All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis reader covers current theory, research and practice in Early Intervention with young children, bringing together the best recent papers by prominent researchers in the field. This is a collection of the best recent papers on Early Intervention. It covers a range of topics in childhood development and intervention. Each paper is introduced and contextualised by the editor.
- Author BiographyMaurice A. Feldman is Professor in the Department of Child and Youth Studies, Brock University, St Catharines, Ontario, and a consultant to several service and governmental agencies.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2003
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssential Readings in Developmental Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byMaurice A. Feldman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.