Early Intervention and Autism: Real-life Questions, Real-life Answers by James Ball (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.93+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionWhen your child has just been diagsed with autism, questions and concerns immediately flood your mind. What do I need to kw first? What do I need to do first? What program is right for my child? This book discusses the components of a perfect program for young children with autism, including a variety of proven techniques, and gives parents tools to assess whether or t they fit their child and their family. It also includes a how-to-guide for setting up an effective Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP) and transitioning a child with autism into a public school program.
- Author BiographyDr. James Ball, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, has been in the autism field for over twenty years providing educational, residential, and employment services to children and adults affected by autism. As President/CEO of JB Autism Consulting, he provides private consultation to organizations, schools, and families regarding staff training, parent training, home support services, classroom design/support, and behavior management/assessment. Dr. Ball is the Director of Clinical Services for New York Families of Autistic Children (NYFAC), a private not-for-profit organization providing support and training for children and families in New York City. He is also a member of the New Jersey Center for Outreach and Services for the Autism Community (COSAC) Board of Trustees, and a member of the COSAC Professional Advisory Board. A past member of the Autism Society of America Board of Directors, he is currently co-chairperson of the ASA Panel of Professional Advisors and sits on the advisory board for the Autism Asperger's Digest magazine. Dr. Ball has lectured nationally and internationally on various topics related to autism, such as inclusion services, functional behavior assessment, social skills training, behavior management, direct instruction, sensory issues, and accountability. He has published in many of the above areas and authored the breakthrough book Early Intervention and Autism: Real-life Questions, Real-life Answers.
- Author(s)James Ball
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width151 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.