All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book explores the growth and spread of Muslim people from the early 600s to the end of the Ottoman Empire. Early Islamic empires spread from the Middle East to the far corners of Asia and into Europe. The stories of the Umayyds, Abbasids, Al-Andalus, Fatimids, Crusades, Mongols, Safavids, and the Moghul and Ottoman empires are revealed. Key conquests and battles including the Crusades are detailed.
- Author(s)Lizann Flatt
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLife in the Early Islamic World
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Interest Age11 - 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.