All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in-depth account of fictional sequels in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, this examines cases of prose fiction works being continued by multiple writers, reading them for evidence of Early Modern attitudes towards authorship, originality, and literary property.
- Author BiographyNatasha Simonova completed her PhD at the University of Edinburgh, where she currently holds a postdoctoral fellowship at the Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities. She also writes fiction.
- Author(s)Natasha Simonova
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEarly Modern Literature in History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.