All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionEarly Professional Development has recently been recognized throughout the UK as a key area for improving the quality of teaching and learning in schools. All teachers need support to move from vice to expert. Set out here is a range of articles to help them achieve that goal. Included are practical strategies for investigating classrooms, ideas about teaching and learning, and key debates concerning professional development, all selected with the aim of moving classroom practice forward. This book offers teachers the opportunity to explore the latest debates on professional development as well as providing practical tips for use in the classroom, and is a rich resource for those teachers committed to developing their teaching for the benefit of their pupils.
- Author BiographyFrank Banks has taught in primary and secondary schools England and Wales. He is currently Senior Lecturer and a Sub-Dean at The Open University, and a visiting professor at Staffordshire University. Ann Shelton Mayes is Senior Lecturer at The Open University and PGCE Programme Director.
- Author(s)Ann Shelton Mayes,Frank Banks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byFrank Banks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.