All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.40
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a comprehensive account of the practical aspects of Real time PCR and its application to veterinary diagstic laboratories. The optimisation of assays to help diagse livestock diseases is stressed and exemplified through assembling standard operating procedures from many laboratory sources. Theoretical aspects of PCR are dealt with as well as quality control features necessary to maintain an assured testing system. The book will be helpful to all scientists involved in diagstic applications of molecular techniques, but is designed primarily to offer developing country scientists a collection of working methods in a single source. The book is an adjunct to the Molecular Diagstic PCR Handbook published in 2005.
- Author(s)Adama Diallo,Erika A. Pestana,Gerrit J. Viljoen,John R. Crowther,Sandor Belak
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight708 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.