All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBaron von Hugel analyzed Christianity into three dimensions: the institutional, the theological, and the mystical. Clearly the most neglected of the three by mass media is the mystical. Robert Imperato's Early and Medieval Christian Spirituality intends to introduce the Christian reader to this rich vein of Christian thought on spiritual experience.
- Author BiographyRobert Imperato is Professor and Chair of Religion at Saint Leo University, Florida.
- Author(s)Robert Imperato
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication29/10/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.