All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMoney is a portal, inviting us to step into greater consciousness through the doorway of self-awareness. Our portfolios, bank accounts and financial struggles are mirrors reflecting back to us the behaviors we bring to our relationship with money. This book shines light on healthy ways to think about money, practices that will support you in building a solid financial foundation, practical wisdom you can implement right away, and is filled with stories of transformation. If you are experiencing financial stress in any area of your life, living paycheck to paycheck, t being able to save eugh money, tapping into home equity lines of credit, depleting retirement accounts or going deeper into credit card debt to pay bills and monthly expenses, or unable to stay on the plan you created with your financial planner, this book is for you! Written for working mainstream America, Earn, Save, Spend, Give is about the nuts and bolts of building your financial foundation and how to overcome the psychological pitfalls you may encounter along the way.
- Author BiographyDenise Hughes is an inspirational speaker, author, avid hiker, and sought after financial consultant. She lives in Northern California with her husband and two dogs. The Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine, Financial Advisor, and other prestigious journals seek her advice on matters of love, money, and relationship. Once on the brink of divorce over money matters in her own marriage, she now consults with couples, individuals, and entrepreneurs on how to make money work in life and business. Her transformation inspired her to support others in transforming their money issues. Denise has a Master's degree in Counseling Psychology, a certifi- cation in Financial Counseling, and a certificate in Interactive Guided Imagery. Her approach is integrated and holistic. When she's not working, you can find her hiking mountains in Northern California with her husband. To hire Denise to speak to your organization or to help you create the financial life you desire, visit her website at www. denisehughes.org.
- Author(s)Denise Hughes
- PublisherMoney School Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoney School Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.