All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMagpie books are ideal for all those who would love to learn how to make sweet, fun and funky pieces of jewellery for themselves, friends and family. Here's a fabulous new series of books to show you how to make 20 lovely items that are inexpensive and easy-to-make for all skill-levels, especially the vice crafter. The simple techniques and projects are shown in clear step-by-step photographs, with plenty of tips on how to get them just right, first time. Each project is clearly laid out and each item can be completed in up to nine simple steps - many in much less! So, when you see that string of fabulous, cute beads at a craft fair but have idea what to make with them, or have a special outfit and are looking for a unique piece of jewellery to set it off, then Magpie books are just for you. You'll never be short of ideas of little trinkets to make as gifts for loved ones, or yourself.
- Author BiographyTansy Wilson creates jewellery pieces for private clients using a wide variety of materials, as well as producing her own craft range. She also teaches jewellery design and works for the University of the Arts, London. Tansy contributes projects to Making Jewellery magazine, a GMC publication.
- Author(s)Tansy Wilson
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleMagpie Books
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 25 illustrations, 300 photographs
- Weight345 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.