All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionWalt Disney World is for little kids, princesses, and dweebs, right? WRONG! There's more than eugh at WDW to keep the two-fisted, thrill-seeking, hard-drinking, meat-eating he-man of the house happy as a caveman with a mammoth rib. Bart Scott comes to the aid of moms and girlfriends everywhere with the only guidebook specifically designed to convince the football-watching, beer-swilling, couch potato they love that a trip to WDW will t only reduce the whining in the household and give them continued access to those special favors, but will actually be FUN for them. Scott's the real deal-a real guy, with big appetites, firm convictions, and a healthy disdain for pretentiousness in all its forms. He's also big eugh to admit that the toughest hombre's heart melts a little when his own little princess falls under the spell of Disney magic. Ears of Steel is an honest, straight-from-the-shoulder, and frequently hilarious look at everything in Walt Disney World that keeps real men coming back, with all the sissy stuff either glossed over or igred entirely.
- Author BiographyBart Scott is a real man who loves the Disney parks. He lives outside Chicago with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Bart Scott
- PublisherThe Intrepid Traveler
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBranford, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Intrepid Traveler
- Content Note1 black & white halftones, 5 maps
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.