All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionJesus Christ intended and expected that what was recorded in The Revelation would be undestood by its initial readers and all who follow after them. It was never intended to be a mystery of hidden meanings, but rather was God's attempt to disclose information which He meant for all Christ-followers to understand and be blessed as a result of its study.
- Author BiographyWayne Goodrum started attending church regularly when he was less than a month old. At age nine, he accepted Christ as his personal Savior. As he became older, he developed a growing interest in the Bible and the ministry of Jesus Christ. He graduated from Hardin Simmons University where he studied Bible courses while earning a BBA degree in business management. He received his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Texas School of Law and practiced corporate law until retiring . Wayne has been actively involved in numerous churches as he moved from Texas, New Mexico, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida and back to Texas. In many of these churches, he has served as a deacon, taught Bible classes, been a counselor, and has written numerous Bible teaching and study materials. Wayne says, Like many other Christians, I previously avoided any attempt to explore the meaning of the book of The Revelation, because I had been falsely led to believe that mere Christians are not capable understanding what appeared to be all mystery, symbols, and foretelling of the future. After examining an analysis entitled The Apocalypse, Lectures on the Book of Revelation by Joseph A. Seiss, a 19th century Lutheran preacher, Wayne concluded that Rev. Seiss' underlying examination principles were sound and consistent with other Scripture. Wayne came to realize, The Revelation was never intended to be a mystery of hidden meanings, but rather was God's attempt to disclose information which He meant for all Christ-followers to understand and be blessed as a result of its study.
- Author(s)Wayne Goodrum
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.