All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionHaving ears to hear God, Supermodel Kylie Pendleton vacations at McPherson's Ranch and Resort in Wyoming. Her current contract with her modeling agency expires in two months and she seeks God for direction. Does she keep modeling, or quit, and if she does, what would she do next? Blake McPherson didn't kw he had ears to hear until a bogus mortgage has him on edge. Then news of the arrival of his daughter's idol irks him. Between his ranch duties and his little girl's illness, he has time r inclination to babysit a spoiled city slicker and her entourage. Unkwn to both, unseen and often unheard of forces are at work leading, guiding them gently to hear the call and follow it!
- Author BiographyShirley Ann Johnson is an artist of words who is from West Tennessee and currently lives in Lexington, Tennessee. She can weave a story of romance and leave you anticipating which way the story will twist and turn ... and ultimately end. She writes in a variety of genres and is beginning to publish these works now. You will be delighted as she releases her writings. She has been encouraged by the best to continue writing, for surely it is a gift from God. Shirley's dream to write and publish books in various genres was birthed in her teenage years when they helped her to cope with the death of her precious Mama and the lay-off of her father. As they plunged into poverty and its chaos, she would devour every book she could check out from the library at school. At age 18, Shirley entered college by the intervention of men and women who have now moved away or entered a new dimension. In college, she met her cousin Julie who led her to Christ. At the same time, she met her mentor, Professor Isabell Wheeler. She taught her to take her writing seriously, so she did, and it became fruitful. This first romance novel will have many more to follow.
- Author(s)Shirley Johnson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.