All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarth Day is on the way, and Ryan, Luke, and Carly have a plan. If they manage to collect and recycle 5,000 aluminum cans, they can make eugh money to buy some beautiful flowers for nearby Gilroy Park.
CAN they do it?
Counting the cans gives Ryan, Luke, and Carly -- along with readers -- a lesson in place value. And facts about recycling throughout the story will help readers understand how important it is to take care of the earth.
- Author(s)Stuart J Murphy
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMathstart: Level 3 (Prebound)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width257 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Renee W Andriani
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.