Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only book on the subject that is easy to follow. D. Gold Nice work, the most coherent I have seen in English. J.P. Hayes This book describes functional practices for the Chinese internal martial art kwn as Baguazhang (Eight Trigram Palm). Martial art practice is more than the study of physical movement. This book introduces Bagua and Chinese medicine theories in their historical context. A series of standing and floor exercises stress good internal martial art practice before introducing the circle walking practice of Baguazhang. Three Stepping patterns and eight Standing Palms prepare you for the ten classical postures of Sun Style Baguazhang. Advance students will find my unique Internal Power exercise routine that developed from my personal journey with the internal martial arts. With so much material at your disposal, I encourage you to develop your own practice routines and remain engaged in a life long journey of self evolution.
- Author BiographyA 16 year veteran of internal martial art practice, Troy Williams has created a unique perspective on the functional practices of the internal martial arts.
- Author(s)Troy Williams
- PublisherWalking Circle LLC
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalking Circle LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.