All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA revision of the highly successful textbook Christian Environmental Ethics: A Case Method Approach, this volume introduces new topics in environmental ethics, including hydraulic fracturing, greenhouse gases, food consumption, and resource stewardship, and revisits traditional topics in environmental ethics, while expanding beyond a specifically Christian hermeneutic. Employing a tried-and-true method first used at Harvard Business School, the authors present material both old and new in a clear and pertinent fashion. In addition, the structure of the book allows teachers (both high school and university) to separate out discrete issues for study and discussion.
- Author BiographyJames B. Martin-Schramm is Professor of Religion at Luther College, Decorah, IA. Dan Spencer is Associate Professor of Environmental Studies at the University of Montana, where he has taught since 2002. Laura A. Stivers is Associate Professor of Ethics and Director of the Graduate Humanities program at Dominican University of California.
- Author(s)Daniel Spenner,James B. Martin-Schramm,Laura A. Stivers
- PublisherOrbis Books (USA)
- Date of Publication29/12/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMaryknoll
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrbis Books (USA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.