All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs people become more concerned with sustainable living, the techlogy and desire for green buildings has increased exponentially. From green roofs and living buildings to a focus on energy efficiency and sustainable development practices, many architectural and construction firms are taking their stewardship of our Earth very seriously. This book will delve into the challenges and usefulness of green building w and in the future.
- Author(s)Miriam Coleman
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHow to Be Earth Friendly (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width75 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.