All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that Earth is zooming around the Sun at about 66,000 miles per hour (107,000 km/h)? Or that Earths crust is made of giant pieces that fit together like a jigsaw puzzle? And did you kw that there are huge mountains under the ocean, and eugh salt in the oceans to cover the whole Earth with a salty layer as high as a 50-story building? These and dozens of other fascinating facts provide a perfect high-interest introduction to the planet in the solar system that we call home, Earth. Filled with information perfectly suited to a second-grade audience, this accessible, high-impact book combines solid science, techlogy, and even math with up-to-the-minute information, odd and often quirky facts, and astounding space and earth photography. It also provides plenty of surprises and teachable moments that will draw young children into a rewarding, kid-friendly reading experience.
- Author(s)Ellen Lawrence
- PublisherRuby Tuesday Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleZoom Into Space (Ruby Tuesday Books)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRuby Tuesday Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width206 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.