Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSoil represents the oldest and most-used building material, yet up to w the subject of earthen structures has t been fully addressed. This book describes the principles of soil as construction material including its treatment using geosynthetics and stabilization. The book focuses on the principles, logic of processes, understanding of the most important problems, so that all participants in the construction project can build earth structures more safely and ecomically.
- Author(s)Ivan Vanicek,Martin Vanicek
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleGeotechnical, Geological and Earthquake Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note275 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1083 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.