Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever! by Martin Zucker, Clinton Ober, Stephen T. Sinatra (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.20+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $25.27Was:AU $29.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionEARTHING introduces readers to the landmark discovery that living in contact with the Earth's natural surface charge - being grounded - naturally discharges and prevents chronic inflammation in the body. This effect has massive health implications because of the well-established link between chronic inflammation and all chronic diseases, including the diseases of ageing and the ageing process itself. Earthing is the simple solution to reduce and prevent inflammation and as easy as being barefoot outdoors or sleeping, working, relaxing indoors on conductive products that conveniently ground your body to the earth. The book documents how grounding the body consistently produces these and other common benefits: * Rapid reduction of inflammation * Rapid reduction or elimination of chronic pain * Dynamic blood flow improvement to better supply the cells and tissues of the body with vital oxygen and nutrition * Reduced stress * Increased energy * Improved sleep * Accelerated healing from injuries and surgery without the hot burning inflammatory pain Throughout history, humans have maintained an electrical ground connection with the Earth that naturally curbed inflammation disorder in the body. We walked barefoot and slept directly on the Earth. We were at all times naturally charged with the healing energy of the Earth. EARTHING shows us how to re-establish that link. Today, however, we mostly live and work insulated from the Earth. We wear n-conductive shoes with synthetic soles, walk on carpeted floors and sleep in elevated beds. We rarely go barefoot outside. We're disconnected. Consequently, our bodies become chronically charged with inflammation. This unnatural development represents an overlooked reason why immune dysfunction and inflammation-related health disorders have dramatically proliferated over the last half-century, ravaging adults and children alike. We've lost our electrical roots, the Earth's electrical ground that serves as our primordial anti-inflammatory protection. Earthing is a missing link in the health equation. This book tells why and what to do about it.
- Author BiographyClinton Ober is devoted to promoting the scientific exploration and practical applications of earthing. Stephen Sinatra, M.D., is a board-certified cardiologist, a certified bioenergetic psychotherapist, and a certified nutrition and anti-aging specialist. Martin Zucker has written extensively on natural healing, fitness, and alternative medicine for more than thirty-five years.
- Author(s)Clinton Ober,Martin Zucker,Stephen T. Sinatra
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNorth Bergen,NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Out-of-print date30/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures, colour plates
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.