All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery kid worries about making friends at a new school, but when nine-year-old Bud accidentally catches the wrong bus on his first day and finds himself launched into a far-away galaxy, making friends is the least of his problems! Arriving at Cosmos Academy, deep in outer space, Bud soon learns from Principal Lepton that Earthlings are the most feared and hated creatures in the galaxy. With the help of his new friend, Gort, Bud hides his true identity and tries to fit in by going undercover as an exchange student whose Uncle Spock can't take care of him while his dad works at the X-wing factory, and learning to play high-stakes anti-gravity ZeroBall (even though he's only ever been good at watching sports). But with paraid Principal Lepton threatening to expel (into outer space) any Earthlings, and thing more than Gort's hacked Blip-computer to help them determine Earth's coordinates, will Bud ever find his way home? Both gripping and hilarious, this dynamic graphic vel is perfect for kids who crave adventure with a sense of humor.
- Author BiographyMARK FEARING (coauthor and illustrator) is an award-winning illustrator, cartoonist, and animator. He lives in Portland, Oregon, U.S.A with his wife, daughter, two dogs, a cat, and a need to vacuum constantly.TIM RUMMEL (coauthor) has worked as a writer-producer for video games and animation (including Julius and Friends, a Web series based on the characters by Paul Frank).
- Author(s)Mark Fearing,Tim Rummel
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.