Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionASCE/SEI Standard 25-06 provides current minimum functionality requirements for earthquake-actuated automatic gas shut-off devices and systems. This Standard, a thorough revision of ASCE/SEI Standard 25-97, is applicable only to devices carrying gaseous fuels, such as natural gas and propane. The seismic performance requirements established by this new edition are based upon dynamic testing of current devices and in-depth examination of data on ground motions, structural damage, fire initiation, and actuation of existing earthquake shutoff devices.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleASCE Standard S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 25-06
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.