All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarthquakes are unstoppable forces of nature. In this title, readers will learn about why earthquakes happen, how they are classified, and how to survive an earthquake. Historic quakes such as the San Francisco earthquake of 1906, the great Chilean earthquake of 1960, the great Alaskan earthquake of 1964, the 1994 California earthquake, the 2004 Sumatra earthquake, the 2010 Haiti earthquake, the 2010 Chile earthquake, and the Honshu earthquake of 2011, are also discussed. Features include full-color photos, easy-to-read text, a table of contents, a glossary, and an index. A&D Xtreme is an imprint of ABDO Publishing Company.
- Author(s)S L Hamilton
- PublisherABDO & Daughters
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleForces of Nature
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintABDO & Daughters
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.