Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionEarth's Survivors SE 2 contains books three and four of the Earth's Survivors series. The series follows survivors of a worldwide catastrophe. A meteorite that was supposed to miss the earth completely, hits and becomes the cap to a series of events that destroy the world as we kw it. Police, fire, politicians, military, governments: All gone. Hopes, dreams, tomorrows: All buried in desperate struggle to survive. From L.A. To Manhattan the cities, governments have toppled and lawlessness is the rule. The dead lay in the streets while gangs fight for control of what is left. Small groups band together for safety and begin to leave the ravaged cities behind in search of a future that can once again hold promise. This part of the story really concentrates on the formation of The Nation and the people who will build it and carry it forward, but it also brings along the side story of The Fold and the people who will build that haven. It gives a more complete picture of Adam and Cammy, and picks up the Tale of Billy and Beth, Mike and Candace, and Conner and Katie as they work to sort out their lives. Billy and Beth: They have reached Manhattan and have settled in a small camp with those they gathered up on their trip across the country. They are waiting, but for what they do t kw. Adam and Cammy: They have made their way as best they can in the city, but the spread of disease and the rise of gang control has left them alternative but to leave: Before they go they will have to deal with a loss of one of their own Conner and Katie: They have fought their way across the eastern part of the country and w into the middle of the country looking for a place to call home. A place to set up the Nation. Mike and Candace: They have made their way back to the small rthern New York city of Watertown, but there is thing left there for them. As they regather their strength they must decide what is next, where they will go. The Earth's Survivors series of books follow the people that survive and set out to rebuild their lives. At first hoping only to make it day by day, but ultimately looking to the future and rebuilding a society where fear does t rule...
- Author BiographyABOUT THE CREATOR OF THE SERIES Wendell Sweet wrote his first fiction at age seventeen. He drove taxi and worked as a carpenter for most of his life. He began working on the internet in 1989 primarily in HTML, graphics and website optimizations. He spent time on the streets as a drug addicted teen as well as time in prison. He was Honorably discharged from the service in 1974. He is a Musician who writes his own music as well as lyrics. He is an Artist accomplished in Graphite, Pen, and electronic art. He has written more than twenty books for the Earth's Survivors series, many of which have not yet been published.
- Author(s)Geo Dell,W W Watson,Wendell Sweet
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight984 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.