All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $42.32Free postage
- AU $46.17Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionEast London has become the most exciting place to eat in the UK. Home to a vibrant and diverse community, it has attracted a wave of fresh gastromic talent, including top chefs, young producers and bold entrepreneurs. This book follows forty people at the heart of a culinary phemen - from Michelin-starred chefs and specialist butchers to wild foragers and urban beekeepers. With in-depth interviews and lavish photography, East London Food guides you on where to go, what to eat and how to cook it at home.
- Author BiographyRosie Birkett is a food writer, stylist and author based in Hackney, London. She has written features on restaurants, chefs and food trends for magazines and newspapers including the Independent on Sunday, Conde Nast Traveller, The Guardian and Red magazine. Helen Cathcart is a lifestyle photographer specialising in food, travel, interiors and portraits. After studying photography and art direction, she started her career as a photo director in London and now photographs for various publications including Conde Nast Traveller and Monocle.
- Author(s)Helen Cathcart,Rosie Birkett
- PublisherHoxton Mini Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHoxton Mini Press
- Content Note60
- Weight1170 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.46
- AU $28.01Trending at AU $39.49
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $50.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.46
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.88
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.