About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the Asian phenomenon and the future of economic and political liberty in China and East Asia in the 21st century. This book examines the implications of China's economic reforms, and sets out the key political agendas for the future for both East and West.
- Author(s)Chris Patten
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/09/1998
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/02/2012
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight690 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.